General and Specific Objective
To advance education by providing books, equipment, and educational aids to students attending school in East Harage and West Harage in the Oromiya Region, Ethiopia.
To advance education by providing publicly available scholarships, bursaries, and other forms of financial assistance to students in Ethiopia to be used for elementary, secondary, or post-secondary education, and Sponsoring for Refugees
To Improve the standard of life of Ethiopian children and young adults, who currently live below the poverty level, by increasing the availability, basic education, and sponsorship. Our goals are to achieve the following:
- To improve the livelihoods of 3,700 low living students.
- To provide educational support for 4,780 students and OVC
- To provide sponsorship program for children from 1,200 destitute women
- To intervene in the construction of one school accommodating from KG to high school consisting of library and laboratories with an enrollment capacity of 500 students per year. Moreover, dormitory and meal service will be provided for 300 students who came from remote areas. To facilitate scholarships opportunities as an educational intervention carried out on yearly bases for undergraduate and postgraduate students from OVC.
- To build a more sustainable way of life in Ethiopia and Africa as a whole by decreasing poverty.
- To give hope to disadvantaged and vulnerable children through basic education.
- To give students basic education and scholarship.
- To empower disadvantaged children hopes to build a more positive and stronger world.
- Sponsoring refugees from abroad who qualify to come to Canada.